Planned Teaching Models:
See the Master models page for the show stopper demo's
- Kit with Prism, light-source and "shutter"
- Selection of Lenses and Wooden Mounting Frame
- Wooden (MDF) cut-away version of Steam-Engine with moving parts.
Designed to stand alone or work with a smoke-machine.
- Vacuum Sphere model
- Quill and Ink set
- Block-Printing Kit with carved blocks, ink, and roller.
- Paper-Making Kit
- Telegraph & Telephone
- Electromagnet and paperclips
- One-Wire Motor
- Circuit with bell, Knife-switch and Battery Holder.
- Student version of A. G. Bell’s Liquid Transmitter (phone)
- Clocks & Time
- Globe with moon and Sun (Lamp) for demonstrating Solar-Time.
- Verge and Foliot Model
- Electromagnetism -
- Static Electricity Kit - Rod and Cloth
- One-wire Motor
- Simple Generator
- Induction Experiment
- Parallel Wires Experiment